Thursday, November 26, 2009

butterflies, then guns.

This is a dream I had a few nights ago (many many nights ago now). It's pretty straightforward.

I'm the guy in the tree tops, talking in the first part,
and the guy with the army gear on at the end.
The straight line during my dad's introduction of the kid
is because it was incomprehensible to me, but it sounded like charles or something.

I believe the one on the left of the kid was his father.  They were Indian, or Island People.
Then you can enjoy me kicking some serious ass versus that plane



 Dream on, friends!

3 comments:

  1. Hehehe, very interesting. Question: Why is that dude in the 2nd square saying "Ugh"? Is there going to be a part two? Or if this is as far as the dream goes, then that is as far as the comic goes? Many questions left unanswered...the plane, the kid, the butterflies... Not bad though, my friend. I like all the unknowns!

    Favorite Son

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thought you were going to call it Wet Dreamzzzzz? what gives yo!? really? you ask for my experienced creative advice and we get "Dream Comic". LAME!

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, hilarious story! You should write up some more, I want to see what weird stuff you dream up!

    ReplyDelete